Doctoral students will integrate and practice what they’ve learned with clients and patients in a health coaching and/or lifestyle medicine practice or environment through a residency program. The specific focus of this practicum is to radically improve health outcomes using Root-Cause Analysis & Health Coaching and Lifestyle Medicine protocols.
Students will complete the practicum in their own private practice, a local residency at a health center, clinic or hospital or an online practice of their choice (to be approved by LPU faculty before start of the practicum).
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Practicum IV will help students to achieve excellence in the following:
- 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis Process
- Root-Cause Health Coaching skills
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Plan
- Writing Lifestyle Prescriptions® for clients
- Lifestyle Medicine Protocols (nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress management, social support)
- Root-Cause solutions for complex mind-body health issues and behaviors
By completing this course students will earn 10 study credits which can be applied towards the PhD. Degree.
Accreditations & Certificates
A course certificate of completition will be provided.
This course can be accessed by Ph.D. degree program students.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Contact us for a detailed overview of the course tuition including tuition credits, financial aid and sponsorship options. [/vc_column_text]