The searchable and well organized Lifestyle Prescriptions® Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy Directory is “Louise Hay on Steroids” and much more. A must for everyone interested in studying the Bio-Psycho-Social (or Quantum-Neuro-Biology Connection) and the Art and Science of Self-Healing.
Raise your confidence and master root-cause analysis which is the precursor for radical transformations and a flourishing, prosperous and success practice.
This resource is the most loved and used tool by our students and graduates.
The Organ-Mind-Brain Connection Reference Directory is constantly updated by our faculty and specialists and can be searched by keyword, symptoms, conflicts, emotions, behaviors; or it can be navigated using the sidebar links to explore over 150 organ tissues and 2,000+ symptoms and their Organ-Mind-Brain reactions. .
The following parameters are listed for each organ tissue:
- Brain Relay
- Conflict Theme / Stress Triggers
- Emotions and Beliefs
- Reframing: I like to move and love myself . I feel connected with the world.
- Stress Phase Symptoms
- Regeneration Phase Symptoms (incl. healing peak)
- Biological meaning of organ tissue reactions
- Differential Diagnosis
- Constellations (psychological behaviors)
- Additional relevant information
- Lifestyle Prescription® Protocols (to be added soon)
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
The curriculum includes:
- Self-Study of organ tissue topics
- Quizzes for all organ systems (like skeletal, digestive, etc.)
- Assignments to deepen study
- Live classes reviewing organ tissue patterns
- Rapid-Fire Root-Cause Analysis practice sessions
- Support through the discussion groups
The Organ-Mind-Brain-Social Anatomy Directory has been composed over the last 15+ years by our professional practitioner community and is continuously being updated.
After completition of this course students will be able to:
- Feel confident in your client’s body intelligence and the symptoms they experience
- Know the most common organ tissue conflicts and reactions by memory (and experience)
- Being able to find and decode complex symptoms and disorders
- Integrate Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy deeply with the 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis Process
- Speed up the analysis process and get to the “trigger” point quickly
- Radically improve your Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach Techniques & Protocols
The Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy Directory can be accessed by Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach Specialist Training, Integrative Master’s and Ph.D. Doctorate Degree Programs students.
Accreditations & Certificates
A certificate of completition will be provided.
This course awards 10 ECTS credits which can be applied towards the Integrative Master’s Degree Program.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Contact us to learn more and how to get access by attending one of our advanced trainings.