In the PRAC1-LPHC Live Classes students will deepen their Root-Cause Analysis, Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy™ skills and practice effective, evidence-based Root-Cause Health Coaching Techniques & Skills.
Experiencing habit transformations personally and using the protocols with clients will build confidence and allow students to achieve competence in Root-Cause Health Analysis & Health Coaching and Lifestyle Medicine.
PRAC1-LPHC: Root-Cause Health Coaching Intensive
In the second practicum (PRAC1-LPHC) students will deepen evidence and root-cause based Health Coaching and Auto-Regulation Techniques & Protocols to:
- Release unresolved emotional hurts
- Reset and decode sensory stress triggers
- Establish empowering beliefs
- Increase resilience, love & support
- Create healthy mind-body habits and vitality
PRAC1-LPHC Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
The Root-Cause Health Coaching (PRAC1-LPHC) Intensive is focusing on LPHC techniques & protocols aimed at helping clients in their transformation and auto-regulation process. The following techniques & protocols will be practiced and competency will be achieved:
- Precision EFT: Releasing unresolved emotional hurts (advanced root-cause tapping)
- Quantum-Neuro-Biology Technique: Decoding stress triggers, habits & behaviors (limbic system and eye-pattern based)
- Belief Change: Aligning beliefs & values with 4-questions reframing, values elicitation & alignment, and life goal-setting skills
- Biological Conflict Resolutions: Manifesting real-life solutions with Biological Conflict Resolution Techniques and Habit Change Skills
- Lifestyle Habits: A science-based and common-sense approach to nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress management
- Quantum Energy Healing: Learning mindfulness, breathing, and energy healing techniques for yourself and your clients
- Write Lifestyle Prescriptions®: Micro-habit strategies for healthy living
LPU faculty members supported by student mentors will teach the live classes, monitor, and supervise students and help them achieve competency.
Before students may register for PRAC1-LPHC the following courses must have been completed:
PRAC1-RCA SELF-STUDY COURSES
- 104 LPHC-SELFHE – The Art and Science of Self-Healing
- 105 LPHC-ROOTA1 – 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis Process I
- 106 LPHC-OMBAN1 – Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy I (Charts)
- Plus PRAC1-RCA Practicum
PRAC1-LPHC SELF-STUDY COURSES
- 107 LPHC-QHABIT – Quantum Habits for Peak Performance
- 109 LPHC-ENEPSY – Energy Psychology Precision EFT I
- 110 LPHC-EMOBEL – Emotion, Belief, Values, Energy Health Coaching
- 111 LPHC-QNBTE – Quantum-Neuro-Biology Techniques
Followed by the PRAC1-LPHC live class practicum
PRAC1-LPHC Class Times
The 3-Month (PRAC1-LPHC) Intensive details are:
- Schedules: March 15 – June 15 | Sept. 15 – Dec. 15
- Live Classes: Weekly Thursdays 18-20 UK and Sundays 18-20 UK (Time zone converter)
Watch out for summer/winter time changes at the end of March and early November.
- Client Cases: Practice with co-students or your clients
- Location: Online via Zoom (watch out for an email invite with the Zoom link)
- The 3-Month Practicum PRAC1-LPHC can be repeated once.
PRAC1-LPHC Graduation Requirements
Students will demonstrate competency in Root-Cause Health Coaching skills by completing the following:
- Attend all live classes and client case practice sessions
- Submit 5 high-quality client cases (using the 10-Steps Root-Cause Analysis with health outcomes)
- 1 LPHC Health Coaching Live Client Demos (20 min. each) with 20 min. supervision feedback
Check each course lesson for text books or study instructions.