In this course students will learn about the main nutritional models, the newest research that connects them all and how what we eat, how well we exercise and manage stress and sleep can be used as medicine to improve health.
Students will use text books, quizzes, exams and write essays to complete this course. After completition students will be able to:
- Understand the most researched nutritional models
- Know and explain the science of nutrition
- Educate clients about the difference between high and low carb and other known diets
- Coach clients to find their personal diet
- Provide clients guidance how to implement a healthier diet into their daily life
- Understand specific protocols to use food as medicine
- Learn strategies how to improve exercise, stress management and sleep
The Lifestyle Medicine II – Food, Exercise, Stress, Sleep awards 5 ECTS credits to be applied towards the Integrated Master’s Degree.
Accreditations & Certificates
A course certificate of completition will be provided.
This course can be accessed by Integrated Master’s degree program students.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Contact us for a detailed overview of the course tuition including tuition credits, financial aid and sponsorship options.