Students are required to complete a practicum as part of the Master’s Degree that helps them fine-tune Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis and Health Coaching Techniques & Protocols through practical application in a clinical setting with clients.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
The Master’s Health Coaching Practicum III Course requires students to work in actual health coaching settings with an approved practicum mentor and includes:
- Offsite Practicum in own clinic or with a partner practice/clinic/center
Student must request approval to either work with clients in his/her own practice or to work with clients in a partner clinic, center or practice.
- 3-Months Health Coaching Sessions with a new LPU student (year 1)
Course teachers will pair student to practice skills with incoming freshman and sophomore LPU students. Both will benefit in learning skills and improving study and health habits.
After completition of the practicum students will be able to demonstrate competence in:
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Root-Cause Analysis
- Root-Cause based Health Coaching Techniques
- Lifestyle Prescriptions® Protocols for Auto-Immune and other complex health issues
- Other transformational skills learned in previous courses (year 1-3)
LPU faculty members and mentors will monitor and supervise and are available for questions and regular live Q&A sessions.
By completing this course students earn 5 ECTS study credits which can be applied towards the Integrated Master’s Degree.
Accreditations & Certificates
A course certificate of attendance will be provided.
This course can be accessed by M.A. degree program students.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Contact us for a detailed overview of the course tuition including potential credits, financial aid and sponsorship options. [/vc_column_text]