Students will learn the foundation of Energy Psychology, Polyvagal Theory and specifically how to use Emotional-Freedom-Technique and the root-cause based Precision EFT Technique with clients.
Energy Psychology & EFT Definitions
Energy Psychology is a collection of mind-body approaches for understanding and improving human functioning focusing on the relationship between thoughts, emotions, sensations, and behaviors, and known bio-energy systems (such as meridians and the bio-field).
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), which people often refer to as EFT Tapping, is an alternative therapy for anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other conditions to help balance the energy and reduce physical and emotional stress and pain. Recent research has shown the efficacy of tapping on the meridian points and associated procedures.
Precision EFT combines EFT Tapping with the 10-Step Root-Cause Analysis and writing Lifestyle Prescriptions® to help clients establish new Quantum Habit into their life.
In this course students will learn theory, research and application of the basic EFT sequences and (once ready to move forward) learn and master root-cause based Precision EFT which includes the following 5-steps.
- Root-Cause Analysis and Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy awareness
- Elicit specific stress trigger (VAKOGS), emotion, belief of the organ tissue symptom
- Use the Precision EFT process to release and transform the root-cause unresolved emotion, stress trigger and/or belief
- Elicit a resource state and new habit (related to organ tissue conflict/energy)
- Write Lifestyle Prescription® for client to install a new Quantum Habit (and practice the new behavior)
This course has been designed to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- List the research confirming EFT and Energy Psychology efficacy
- Demonstrate the EFT Basic Recipe technique with a client
- Know legal consideration and when not to use Energy Psychology techniques
- Know the main tapping acupressure points
- Explain and apply the SUD scale testing method
- Understands the 3 levels of Energy Psychology and EFT practice
- Identify the 4 characteristics of a traumatic event
- Know when and how to use the Movie Technique
- Use the 5-Step Precision EFT script with clients
- Understands the connection between symptoms, stress triggers, emotions, beliefs & lifestyle habits
- Is able to elicit the VAKOGS sensory modalities clients experience in a stress trigger event
- Stay present with a client and use rapport and sensory acuity to help clients through the transformation process.
- Write root-cause based Lifestyle Prescription®
Students will learn and complete this course through text book, video and online study with assignments, demo and practice sessions, quizzes and a final exams.
By completing this course students will earn 5 study credits which can be applied towards the Bachelor’s and Integrated Master’s Degree programs.
Accreditations & Certificates
A course certificate of attendance will be provided.
This course can be accessed after registration and after being accepted by LPU as a B.A. or M.A. degree program student.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Contact us for a detailed overview of the course tuition including potential credits, financial aid and sponsorship options.