Students will deepen their health coaching skills and their ability to support clients with emotional, mental and social stressors; beliefs and values and write root-cause based Lifestyle Prescriptions® health plans to help clients shift unwanted habits. The focus will be especially on increasing motivation and health outcomes by using positive psychology, behavioral and micro-habit strategies.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
In this transformational course students will learn root-cause based Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coaching Techniques, Protocols & Skills based on Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy addressing the 6 root-causes including releasing unresolved emotional hurts, reframing limiting beliefs, align values and life goals, making real-life improvements and developing health and longevity enhancing lifestyle habits. You’ll also learn Energy Medicine protocols to improve vitality, detox and strengthen the body and individual organ tissues. In addition you’ll learn how to write laser-sharp and root-cause based Lifestyle Prescriptions® and health plans.
After completing the Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coaching Techniques & Protocols I Course you’ll know how to use the following protocols:
- Belief Change: Align beliefs & values with 4-questions reframing, values elicitation & alignment and life goal setting skills
- Precision EFT: Release unresolved emotional hurts (an advanced root-cause based tapping technique)
- Quantum-Neuro-Biology Technique: Decode stress triggers, habits & behaviors (limbic system and eye-pattern based)
- Biological Conflict Resolutions: Real-life solutions with Biological Habit Change Skills
- Food as Medicine: A science-based and common-sense approach to nutrition (includes exercise and sleep protocols)
- Energy Healing: Learn mindfulness, breathing and energy healing techniques for yourself and your clients
- Lifestyle Prescriptions®: Root-cause based micro-habit strategies to help clients improve their lifestyle behaviors.
Accreditations & Certificates
A certificate of completition will be provided.
This course can be accessed by Bachelor’s Degree, Integrated Master’s Degree and Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach Certification Training students. 6 degree credit will be awarded.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Apply here to request program tuition details including education and life experience credits, financial aid and sponsorship options.
Review the curriculum and course lessons in the sidebar.